- Top Sights
- Eating & drinking
- Groups, tours & education
- Weddings & conferences
- Special offers
Lichfield District Events and Festivals
From music, comedy, drama and jazz, to lectures, fayres, festivals and more - you are never more than a day away from a top event when you visit Lichfield.
To keep up to date on all the events, why not sign up for our monthly e-newsletter.
You can also download our What's On Autumn & Winter brochure by clicking here.
Wednesday 29th January 2014 - Wednesday 31st December 2014
2014 marks 100 years since the outbreak of World War One.
Commemorative events are taking place across the district and beyond in remembrance - see our full list of events.
You can also request a copy of our WW1 events leaflet. To receive a copy please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday 6th December 2014 - Sunday 7th December 2014
Celebrate Christmas with a weekend of festive events and activities throughout Lichfield City. Visit the festive markets at Lichfield Cathedral, Minster Pool Walk and Lichfield Chamber of Trade Christmas Fayre.
There will be plenty of activities to keep the children entertained with free face painting, a children's trail and a Santa's Grotto.
Celebrate Christmas in the beautiful surroundings of both Erasmus Darwin House and The Samuel Johnson Birthplace Museum with festive fun, activities and refreshments and take part in a special Christmas tour of the city.
For full details of the events taking place over the weekend please click here.
You can download the full programme by going to www.visitlichfield.co.uk/download
To join the mailing list for the programme due out at the end of this week please email email@example.com
Blue Badge Parking
Please note there is a road closure on Sunday 7 December in the city centre and a partial road closure (Dam Street) on Saturday 6 December, for more information go to www.visitlichfield.co.uk/festivalparking
Saturday 6th December 2014 - Saturday 6th December 2014
Local traders are calling for people to shop local this Christmas as part of Small Business Saturday!
Kicking off on Small Business Saturday on 6 December, traders in Lichfield City and Burntwood are calling for people to ‘shop local’ this Christmas.To help celebrate the day and give people even more reason to shop local, stores across the city and district are getting into the spirit with a range of tempting offers, including:
In Lichfield City on Saturday 6 December:
- 10% off all stock at Friary Shoes on Saturday 6 December and Sunday 7 December in Three Spires Shopping centre.
- Free £99 Clogua pendant necklace when you spend £199 on Clogau jewellery at Salloways in Bore Street.
- Free £195 watch winder when you purchase a Rolex from Salloways in Bore Street.
- Get a free Hot Diamonds Emozioni coin (worth up to £50)
when you buy any Emozioni coin keeper and chain at Salloways on Bore Street.
- 10% off all stock at Lichfield Antiques Centre on Minster Pool Walk.
- Three for two on all Christmas decorations, including Gisela Graham, at Mooch on Tamworth Street.
- Free bottle of Cottage Delight Christmas Beer if you spend £25 or more at the Kitchen Shop on Market Street (whilst stocks last).
- £5 gift voucher when you spend over £30 in Stardust on Tamworth Street.
- Free goodie bag and double loyalty points when you spend over £100 at Cure Ladies Boutique on Bore Street.
- Spend £100 or more at Emporium Art Gallery on Bird Street and enter prize draw to win a Geoff Selkirk oil painting worth £600.
To find out about great Lichfield City businesses visit www.inspiringlichfield.co.uk
In Burntwood on Saturday 6 December:
- Full body St Tropez spray tan for £20 and get your second for £15 at D Beauty at Ryecroft Shops
- Enjoy a free tea or coffee with bacon or sausage sandwich for just £2, or free hot drink when buy a cake (before 11.30 or after 2.30pm) at Munchies in Sankey's Corner.
- £1 off a 20kg bag of rocksalt at GE Collis & Sons Ltd at Queens Street Industrial Estate
- Free delivery and fitting of made to measure radiator cabinets at Alan Parkes Designs (based at GE Collis & Sons Ltd) or at www.alanparkesdesigns.co.uk
To find out about great Burntwood businesses visit www.totallylocallyws7.co.uk