- Top Sights
- Eating & drinking
- Groups, schools & trails
- Weddings & conferences
- Special offers
Lichfield District Events and Festivals
From music, comedy, drama and jazz, to lectures, fayres, festivals and more - you are never more than a day away from a top event when you visit Lichfield.
To keep up to date on all the events, why not sign up for our monthly e-newsletter.
You can also download our What's On Autumn & Winter brochure by clicking here.
Saturday 13th February 2016
Come along and enjoy our special Valentines menu on 13 February 2016 from 7pm
Just £29.95 per person.
- Lobster Meat, Crab & Buzzards valley rosé linguine with chilli & fresh herbs
- Smoked Duck Salad with blood orange Moroccan cous cous, pomegranates & blueberry balsamic
- Baked fig, Bishops blue & Parma ham roses with rocket & walnut salad
- (v) Wild mushroom, ricotta & confit garlic gnocchi with roasted vine tomatoes & micro greens
- Chateaubriand for two; béarnaise sauce, watercress, vine tomatoes & roasted garlic mash (Subject to availability, pre order advised… £5pp supplement)
- Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb with fondant root vegetables and blackberry jus
- Pan roasted Halibut Steak with fantail new potatoes and crayfish hollandaise
- Fillet of Beef Wellington with fondant potatoes & jus
- (v) Goats Cheese, Spinach & Sweet Potato Frittata with fantail new potatoes & roasted pepper coulis
- All main meals are served with an asparagus, green bean and leek parcel.
Deserts to share
- Chocolate fondue with fresh fruit, meringue & shortbread
- Profiteroles with strawberry roses and salted caramel
- More available on the night.
Food orders taken 7pm until 9pm Licensed bar till 11pm. Bookings only.