- Top Sights
- Eating & drinking
- Groups, schools & trails
- Coach parking
- Group packages
- Guided tours
- School packages
- Lichfield Real Ale Trail
- City of Sculpture Trail
- The Darwin Walk
- Self guided city Heritage Trail
- The Year of Light Project
- Two Saints Way
- Minster Duck Children's Trail
- Heart of England Way
- Samuel Johnson Tea Trail - coming soon
- Madame Geneva Gin Trail - coming soon
- Weddings & conferences
- Special offers
Lichfield District Events and Festivals
From music, comedy, drama and jazz, to lectures, fayres, festivals and more - you are never more than a day away from a top event when you visit Lichfield.
To keep up to date on all the events, why not sign up for our monthly e-newsletter.
Friday 1st July 2016
Lichfield Festival returns with year with a packed programme of music, film, theatre, comedy, dance, family events, visual arts and talks between 1-10 July 2016.
As one of the most eclectic multi-arts festivals in the UK, Lichfield Festival celebrates its 35th anniversary bringing together world-class musicians, actors and entertainers for a 10-day takeover of the beautiful Staffordshire city.
2016's higlights include:
- BBC National Orchestra of Wales
- Ballet Cymru
- Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain
- Comedian Susan Calman
- Film critic Mark Kermode
- Singers Kate Rusby and Claire Martin.
- World premiere from composer in residence, Deborah Pritchard
- Specially-commissioned production of Mozart’s opera Così fan tutte.
- Light show projection on the Cathedral walls
- Ragdoll trail across the city
- Florette Festival Market on Saturday 2 July
Book your tickets by calling the Box Office at the Lichfield Garrick on 01543 412121, or in person at Lichfield Garrick Theatre, Castle Dyke, Lichfield, WS13 6HR
Saturday 2nd July 2016 - Saturday 16th July 2016
Please come along and pick up some amazing bargains at our summer sale.
Our wonderful team are happy to offer personal service which will make it a perfect shopping experience.
Saturday 2nd July 2016 - Saturday 2nd July 2016
The Florette Festival Market returns this year with a bang!
Part of the much loved Lichfield Festival, the Florette Festival Market is a much loved event in the city calendar - with hundreds of stalls selling food, crafts, wine, champagne and more, combined with a fantastic explosion of local talent performed at the West Front of the Cathedral.
Free to enter, the Florette Festival Market is a great day out for the whole family!