- Top Sights
- Eating & drinking
- Groups, schools & trails
- Coach parking
- Group packages
- Guided tours
- School packages
- Lichfield Real Ale Trail
- City of Sculpture Trail
- The Darwin Walk
- Self guided city Heritage Trail
- The Year of Light Project
- Two Saints Way
- Minster Duck Children's Trail
- Heart of England Way
- Samuel Johnson Tea Trail - coming soon
- Madame Geneva Gin Trail - coming soon
- Weddings & conferences
- Special offers
Welcome to Lichfield District
Lichfield is Staffordshire's premier heritage city nestled in the heart of the country's most creative county, just north of Birmingham. With a city that's steeped in heritage and a district that's alive with action and adventure, we're well worth a visit!
Packed with things to do and see - from the thrills and spills of Drayton Manor, to the serenity of the National Memorial Arboretum - there's something to suit all tastes and budgets.
Latest Special Offers
- Enjoy a traditional afternoon tea in the cosy lounge bar and get one half price! at Best Western The George Hotel
- Enjoy a main course from Darwinâ€™s Ă la carte menu, Sunday to Thursday evenings and choose a free dessert! at Darwinâ€™s at The George
Thursday May 19
Drayton Manor Park set to welcome 50 millionth visitor! The calculations are in and the...
Tuesday May 3
Born without his right hand, piano star Nicholas McCarthy is at the forefront of British music...