Lichfield Farmers' Market
A delightful Farmers' Market takes place on the first Thursday of every month (except January), between 9am & 3pm and an extra market for Christmas on the third Thursday in December.
The markets boast a fantastic range of beautiful stalls, selling wholesome locally-produced food and other goods, including an excellent choice of hand-made arts and crafts.
So, whether you want a handmade treat, or something delicious and wholesome to take home for tea, why not make the first Thursday of every month a date in your diary!
Pictured Celebrity Chef James Martin, who visited the Farmers' Market with the BBC in October 2012.
The following produce and crafts are usually available at the Farmers' Market, however we cannot guarantee this. Please ring to enquire on the day.
- 19gales Farmhouse Foods - Pies & pastries
- Manor Farm Fruit - Seasonal soft fruit
- S & P Wildlife Supplies - Bird boxes & food
- Dream Bakery – Cupcakes & Celebration cakes
- Mini Jar Company - Jams and pickles
- Brocklesbys Pies
- Woodhouse Green Nurseries - Plants
- Mulberry Farm - Eggs & lamb
- Phil's Woodcraft - Wooden items
- Handmade children's clothing
- Willow Cottage Store - Pickles and sauces etc
- H S Bourne - Cheese, butter and milk
- Poachers Eggs, Game & Pates - Eggs , game & pates
- Staffordshire Savoury Eggs - Scotch eggs
- Bob's Curry Hut - Gluten free homemade Indian snacks
- D W Cope & Partners - Meat & ready meals
- Romerden Farm - Poultry & sausage
- Woodhouse Farm - Meat products
- The Liquorice Stall - Liquorice
General market held every Tuesday (except Spring Bank Holiday Tuesday), Friday and Saturday 9am – 4pm. Farmers' Market held every first Thursday of the month (except January) 9am – 3pm.
Getting here and parking
Lichfield City Railway Station
Entering the Building / Attraction
- The entrance is flat
Services for wheelchair users and those with mobility issues
- Displays are at suitable heights for children / wheelchair users