Christmas at Home with The Boat Inn
Published on: Fri, 18/12/2020 - 14:47
After the huge success of his 'Cook at Home' series in August, from Wednesday 23rd until Sunday 27th December Liam Dillon, chef-owner of The Boat Inn, Lichfield, will be running 'Christmas at Home’, whereby one of The Boat Inn's chef teams can be booked to come and cook at people’s homes.
As cooks are classed as trades people, the team are hugely excited to be able to offer this opportunity during this time.
The chef teams can be booked at either 1.00pm or 6.30pm to cook an exclusive five course dinner for £85 per person. A glass of English Sparkling Wine can be added for £5 per head or a bespoke drinks package for £40 per person.
The exclusive menu for this series will be:
- The Boat Snacks
- The Boat Inn beer soaked spelt loaf & chicken butter
- Roast brill, glazed chicken wing, aubergine & tomato
- Smoked pig cheek, sumac & carrot
- Roast cod loin, artichoke & apple
- Roast beef fillet, truffle potato terrine, mushroom ketchup, sprout leaves, bacon & beef bordelaise sauce
- Egg custard tart, cinnamon apple & Christmas pudding ice cream
- Mince pie fudge & mulled wine jelly
Vegetarian options are available on request.
Bookings for this will be TELEPHONE ONLY from 10.30am - 5.00pm on Saturday 19 December and Sunday 20 December by calling 01543 361 692.