The Cathedral Illuminated 2018
The multi-award winning 'The Cathedral Illuminated' is back. Each year Luxmuralis create a bespoke stunning set of illuminations all around the Cathedral including both outside and inside.
In-keeping with the Cathedral’s year long theme of ‘Imagine Peace’, this Christmas Luxmuralis presents ‘Peace on Earth’.
Book early to avoid disappointment.
Illumination dates: 17, 18, 20, 21 and 22 (note no illuminations on 19th)
Ticket slots are every 15 minutes starting at 18:30 to 21:45.
· Tickets will be sold at 15 minute intervals. This is your entry time not the start of the illuminations.
· Ticket price is based on tickets in advance, tickets on the door will be £7.50 with no concession and subject to availability.
· Once inside The Close we anticipate the experience taking about an hour, but can be enjoyed at your own pace.
· Children under 3 go free and do not require a ticket.
· Refreshments and souvenirs will be available to purchase.
· The event is both external and internal and therefore ensure appropriate clothing is worn.
· Please enter The Close through Dam Street where tickets will be checked and the experience will start. There is no entry from Beacon Street.
· The event is both pushchair and wheelchair friendly.
· There will be a limited number of toilets on site and no toilets inside the Cathedral. The accessible toilet is at the entrance by Dam Street and requires a RADAR key.
· There will be strictly no vehicular access. This includes no drop off and no accessible parking bays. Please use close by city car parks (www.lichfielddc.gov.uk).
· The projections will be a mix of light and sound. This might involve some flashing images and the music might be considered loud.
· Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Sign up to our newsletter for more exciting updates
- £6.00 (Adult) £4.00 (Child) Under 3's Free, Family ticket (2 adults 2 children) £15
This is a past event