As a unique country setting barn conversion, located in the picturesque village of Whittington, The Oak Barn offers a large spacious dining area and outside terrace with outstanding views across the fields. Incorporating The Sty, our fully stocked bar area offering cocktails, wines and beers from exclusive menus. The Oak Barn is an oak beamed high ceiling barn with gracious and luxurious chandeliers draping from above.
Open Friday Saturday and Sundays. Dining in the evenings on Fridays and Saturdays, lunch on Sundays.
- Children’s menu is available
- Fixed price menu available at lunch
- Fixed price menu available in the evening
- Gluten free (coeliacs) options are available
- Lactose free (dairy free) options are available
- Low potassium options available
- Low sodium options available
- Nut free options available
- Organic options available
- Special meal deals available
- Sugar free (diabetic) options are available
- Vegan options are available
- Vegetarian options are available
Getting here & Parking
On main roadway - Follow the brown information signs for Coton House Farm, from the A51 between Lichfield and Tamworth.
Nearby Station - Lichfield Trent Valley, 2 miles.
- Free customer parking
The car park is gravel
Entering the Building / Attraction
- The entrance is flat
- The entrance has a permanent wheelchair accessible ramp
- The entrance way is well-lit in twilight and night-time hours
- The doors must be opened manually
Children and Babies
- Children and babies welcome
- Baby changing facilities available
Services for the visually impaired
- Guide dogs allowed
- There is an audible alarm system
- No dogs (except guide dogs)