The Lichfield Tea Company is an independent family run speciality tea shop situated in the Heart of the Country shopping village. The tea shop stocks and serves an extensive range of quality loose leaf teas, infusions, freshly roasted coffees and tea ware.
It is also home to Nourish vegetarian café, serving homemade, wholesome vegetarian food. Expect hearty brunches and exciting lunches all made from fresh, nourishing ingredients. The homemade cakes are pretty popular too!
The Lichfield Tea Company and Nourish is child friendly, dog friendly, veggie and vegan friendly.
- Monday CLOSED
- Tuesday 10:00 - 16:30
- Wednesday 10:00 - 16:30
- Thursday 10:00 - 16:30
- Friday 10:00 - 16:30
- Saturday 10:00 - 17:00
- Sunday 10:00 - 17:00
- Children’s menu is available
- Gluten free (coeliacs) options are available
- Lactose free (dairy free) options are available
- Nut free options available
- Vegan options are available
- Vegetarian options are available
Getting here & Parking
Heart of the Country Shopping Village is located 2 miles south of Lichfield on the A38.
Lichfield City or Lichfield Trent Valley.
- Free customer parking
The car park is gravel
Entering the Building / Attraction
- The entrance is flat
Access, lifts and ramps
- There is level access to the main public areas
Tables and routes in and around the area
- Routes and/or pathways are suitable for wheelchair users and visitors with limited mobility
Services for wheelchair users and those with mobility issues
- Seating is provided at regular intervals for visitors with limited mobility
Children and Babies
- Children and babies welcome
Services for the visually impaired
- Guide dogs allowed
- Dogs permitted
- No smoking throughout