Chapters, the Cathedral restaurant and coffee shop is in an elegant 18th century building within the idyllic surroundings of Lichfield Cathedral.
Chapters serves homemade meals to suit all tastes and dietary needs. We also cater for private and corporate functions in the many venues around The Close. All menus are tailored to your specific needs at very competitive prices.
Children friendly and pleasant garden. Fully licenced.
Open 9am - 4pm Monday to Saturday and 10am - 4pm Sunday between October to March Open 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday and 10am - 5pm Sunday between April to September
- Children’s menu is available
- Gluten free (coeliacs) options are available
- Lactose free (dairy free) options are available
- Low potassium options available
- Low sodium options available
- Nut free options available
- Sugar free (diabetic) options are available
Getting here & Parking
Cathedral sign posted from all major roads, A38, A5, A461, A51, M6toll and situated in City Centre. If walking to Coffee Shop turn left out of Dam Street in the City Centre. The Coffee Shop's front door is up a small ramp, opposite the Cathedral.
Lichfield City Station.
How many steps (if any) does the entrance have
Children and Babies
- Baby changing facilities available
Services for the visually impaired
- Guide dogs allowed