2 for 1 on guided tours
Mon, 09/07/2012 - 09:48
Sign up for your free Special Offers card today and you can get two walking tours for the price of one this July.
Visit Lichfield, Lichfield District Council's tourism team, has lots of interesting walking tours taking place this month. And, with a free Special Offers card, you can get two of the same tours for the price of one throughout July.
There are lots of tours to choose from, including:
- Pubs Priests and Prostitutes on Saturday 14 July at 2pm - £3 per person
- Civil War Tour on Wednesday 18 July at 2pm - £3 per person
- Georgian Gems on Wednesday 25 July at 7pm - £3 per person
- Georgian Gems on Saturday 28 July at 2pm - £3 per person
- Lovers of Romance on Sunday 29 July at 2pm - £6 per person, which includes a cream tea at Erasmus Darwin House
- Blood Thirsty Lichfield (children's tour) on Tues 31 July at 2pm - £1.65 each
Councillor Louise Flowith, Lichfield District Council's Cabinet Member for Tourism, said: "A walking tour really brings to life the fascinating stories behind the places and buildings you may have passed by everyday.
"From the bawdy goings on with the Pubs, Priests and Prostitutes tour, to the blood thirsty battles that took place in Lichfield during the Civil War, there is plenty to discover."
Special Offers cardholders can also access lots more discounts on a range of events, activities, products and services.
To sign up for a free Special Offers card or to book a Green Badge guided tour, please call Lichfield's tourist information team on 412112 or pop in and see them in the Lichfield Garrick.
For the full list of special offers, go to www.visitlichfield.co.uk/specialoffers.