Swinfen Hall Hotel is a beautiful country mansion set in a 100-acre Estate with landscaped garden and a private deer park located in the Staffordshire countryside. A 19-bedroom stately home, where we will provide you with our full and undivided attention.
The Hall is over 250 years old, full of history, and while we honour the classical foundations, we are re-imagining our country estate with creativity for the now and the future. Our warm welcome and passion for service and creating experiences provides you with the opportunity to create your own personalised experience at Swinfen Hall.
The hotel has a long history of hosting events and the experienced team have been delivering a first-class service for many years.
We are open for corporate events, private functions and weddings. You can hire the venue exclusively with all the spaces and extensive gardens for outdoor events or hire one of our four flexible use meeting rooms which can accommodate events from 10-160 guests. The extensive grounds and gardens can be used for outdoor corporate activities such as archery, clay pigeon shooting and orienteering to name but a few.
We continue to deliver the highest standard of food excellence and have held the AA three-rosette accolade for more than five years. Our kitchen brigade is led by Chef Ed Dutton who brings a wealth of experience having worked in Michelin star restaurants around Europe and London. In 2022 we have an exciting food events calendar including Valentine’s supper, afternoon tea days, tasting menu special events, a monthly superb Sunday lunch and pop-up dining events throughout the year.
Entering the Building / Attraction
- The entrance has a permanent wheelchair accessible ramp
- The entrance has a handrail
- The entrance way is well-lit in twilight and night-time hours
- The doors must be opened manually
How many steps (if any) does the entrance have
Access, lifts and ramps
Main pathways into and around the area
- Routes and/or pathways are suitable for wheelchair users and visitors with limited mobility
- The main pathways/routes are tarmac
- The main pathways/routes are flat internal surfaces
Services for wheelchair users and those with mobility issues
- Displays are at suitable heights for children / wheelchair users
- Seating is provided at regular intervals for visitors with limited mobility
Services for the hearing impaired
Services for the visually impaired
- Guide dogs allowed
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings on them
- There is good contrast between the floor and walls
- Tours available for the visually impaired - on request
- There is clear signage throughout the attraction (i.e. colour contrasted, large lettering, use of pictograms etc)
- The lighting is effective throughout the attraction for visually impaired visitors
- Clear surfaces, such as glass doors, have contrast markings on them