Never has your Valentine deserved to be spoiled rotten than this year. Lichfield District businesses are stepping up to deliver everything you need to create a romantic day despite lockdown regulations.
Check out the list below for inspiration to get the perfect Valentine's Day delivered to your door. Please remember that during lockdown non-essential travel is not permitted and many of the listed businesses are not physically open for you to visit without booking an appointment to collect an order.
Always check directly with the business before setting out.
See our latest Covid-19 guidance here.
- Dubberly Delicious: Book fine dining at home experience in time for Valentine's Day with Valentine's Day box bookings being taken now.
- Quality Cake Company: You can collect cupcakes and balloons for your romantic evening or order for local delivery.
- Cafe No 8: Both singles and couples can enjoy a Love Local Valentine's Hamper full of goodies from local businesses.
- Strawberry Fields Farm and Coffee Shop: Another hamper option chock full of treats from local businesses.
- The Cake Spa: There is a range of Valentine's Day treats, including decorating your own cookies kits.
Ivison Florist: Don't forget your flowers from a local florist like Ivison in Lichfield city.
- The Boat Inn: Get a three-course meal delivered to your door from the chefs at the Boat for a restaurant experience at home.
- Time for Tea: Get a lovely afternoon tea for two-plus loads of elegant vintage bone china for Valentine's Day.
Of course, you can also get a fab dinner or snack from any of the great businesses offering takeaway or click-and-collect services at the moment. Check out our list for inspiration.
Know of any more places to get treats for your Valentine? Let us know and we'll add it to the list, simply email email@example.com.