A day of adventure awaits at the National Forest Adventure Farm! You can meet and feed the animals, explore the outdoor Funfield and have fun in the huge indoor play area.
Meet a host of farm animals including pigs, sheep, cows and goats. In the spring you can also bottle feed our lambs. You can pet a rabbit or guinea pig and see our more unusual animals such as alpaca, reindeer and chinchilla. We also have daily animal activities including pony grooming, milking demonstrations and egg collecting.
The huge Funfield features a range of have-a go-activities including pedal go-karts, assault course, musical maze, jumping pillows, the Jurassic Canyon fossil dig and sand play area and the JCB Big Dig Zone with ride-on JCBs, sand pit and traversing wall. Also take a tractor and trailer ride around the farm and look out for the scarecrows?
The indoor playbarn features a giant soft play area with 3 drop slides. There’s an under 5’s area with a ball pit and the Brickwork multi-level construction zone.
In the summer, the Farm is home to a huge 10 acre maize maze. So take on the challenge of 3 miles of pathways, bridges and viewing towers.
Enjoy eating in our 120 seat restaurant or bring a picnic to enjoy in our outdoor and undercover picnic areas.
Getting here and parking
Burton Upon Trent, then the No.10 bus
- Free customer parking
- Drop off point next to the main entrance
- Monday 10:00 - 18:00
- Tuesday 10:00 - 18:00
- Wednesday 10:00 - 18:00
- Thursday 10:00 - 18:00
- Friday 10:00 - 18:00
- Saturday 10:00 - 18:00
- Sunday 10:00 - 18:00
The car park is gravel
Entering the Building / Attraction
- The entrance is flat
- The entrance way is well-lit in twilight and night-time hours
Access, lifts and ramps
- There is level access to the main public areas
- Some areas can only be reached using staircases
Services for wheelchair users and those with mobility issues
- Displays are at suitable heights for children / wheelchair users
Children and Babies
- Baby changing facilities available
Services for the visually impaired
- Guide dogs allowed
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings on them
- There is good contrast between the floor and walls
- There is clear signage throughout the attraction (i.e. colour contrasted, large lettering, use of pictograms etc)
- Clear surfaces, such as glass doors, have contrast markings on them
- Smoking area provided