Two beautiful barn conversions, Woodland View and Cornfield View, situated on the outskirts of the village of Wigginton.
The interiors are presented to a high standard with an enclosed garden, making a perfect base for families and friends. The kitchens are well equipped to meet all cooking requirements. The lounges boast wood burning stoves and comfortable seating. The master bedrooms benefit from en-suite facilities, with the two further bedrooms utilising the large family bathroom in each property.
Each property has the following :-
- Electric grill, oven & hobs; microwave; fridge/freezer; washer and dishwasher.
- 3 x Smart TV's with Freeview.
- Zip & link beds to sleep 5 people in king-size or single beds across the 3 bedrooms.
- Logs provided for wood-burning stove. More available to purchase if required.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- Off road parking for 5 vehicles.
- Large enclosed garden with access through bi-folding doors; large patio space and garden furniture and sole use of a Hot Tub in Woodland View only.
- No pets and no smoking.
- Shop 2 miles away
- Pub 1 mile away.
Guests will have the sole use of the house, garden, parking and Hot Tub (in Woodland View).
Both properties can be used together for larger groups of people.
To book Woodland View go to - https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/29748341?guests=1&adults=1
To book Cornfield View go to - https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/30817751?guests=1&adults=1&s=5jQDLsvL
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cycling / Cycle Hire
- Health / Beauty Facilities
- Leisure Club
- Public House / Inn
Getting here and parking
On Main Roadway
On a main roadway - Please give details: If coming from Tamworth, go through the village of Wigginton and out the other side and around the bends onto the straight. Take the second drive on your right sign posted Woodland View and then Cornfield View is the third driveway. Postcode for Sat Nav is B79 9LH.
5 minute drive from Tamworth train station
- Free customer parking
Booking Email: email@example.com
Booking Telephone Number 01827 60809 / 07887 572239 / 07827 317672
- Cash accepted
Self Catering Units
The car park is gravel
Entering the Building / Attraction
- The entrance way is well-lit in twilight and night-time hours
- The doors must be opened manually
Wigginton Fields Farm
01827 60809 / 07887 572239 / 07827 317672