Detached house of character and charm which was originally a 1930s police station. Two ground floor rooms, four ensuites. Double glazed. Conservatory dining room and large walled garden for guest use.
Prices inclusive of a full English breakfast or vegetarian equivalent. All bedrooms have luggage racks, a mini-safe, hospitality trays, hairdryer, TV and free WiFi internet connection. Cot available.
Situated 3 miles from Lichfield city centre on A461 Walsall Road and within 100 yards of A5. Garage space available on request. Walkers, Cyclists & Motorcyclists welcome. LDTA Member. Smoking not allowed.
Getting here and parking
On Main Roadway
From Lichfield: Three miles from city centre on A461 Walsall Road. Located on the Lichfield side of the Muckley Corner island, 100 yards from the A5. 6 miles from Walsall.
Booking Email: email@example.com
Booking Telephone Number 01543 372910
Shared bathroom with Corner bath and separate shower.
- Vegetarian options are available
- Vegan options are available
- Sugar free (diabetic) options are available
- Gluten free (coeliacs) options are available
- Lactose free (dairy free) options are available
- Low potassium options available
- Low sodium options available
- Nut free options available
Entering the Building / Attraction
- The entrance is flat
Access, lifts and ramps
- There is level access to the main public areas
Services for the visually impaired
- There is good contrast between the floor and walls