Colton House is a luxury 5* Gold rated B&B and winner of the Best B&B in England, with the facilities of a boutique country house hotel. A beautifully restored Grade II* home from home, with a wonderful history, in the picturesque village of Colton on the edge of Cannock Chase. Wide variety of bedrooms available, all with ensuite bathrooms and a distinctive style. With awards at local, county, regional and national level, for breakfasts, caring for customers as well as being environmentally aware. Winner of ‘Best Breakfast in Staffordshire’ with fresh laid eggs.
Near to Cannock Chase/Staffordshire Way, Go Ape, Shugborough Hall, Alton Towers, Wedgewood and the National Memorial Arboretum.
Can accommodate wedding breakfasts and conferences for up to 25 people.
Getting here and parking
On Main Roadway
From Lichfield: Take the A51 north to Rugeley. At the Rugeley island take the B5013 to Colton and continue along here for approximately 2 miles. Turn right onto Bellamour Way, going over the humpback bridge and Colton House is past the church on the right hand side.
Booking Email: email@example.com
Booking Telephone Number 01889 578580
- Vegetarian options are available
- Vegan options are available
- Sugar free (diabetic) options are available
- Gluten free (coeliacs) options are available
- Lactose free (dairy free) options are available
- Low potassium options available
- Low sodium options available
- Nut free options available
Entering the Building / Attraction
- The entrance is flat
Access, lifts and ramps
- There is level access to the main public areas