Swinfen Hall Hotel is a magnificent Grade II* listed 18th-century manor house, set in 100 acres of rolling parkland including a 45-acre deer park and lying two miles south of Lichfield on the A38. It is a prestigious venue offering luxury accommodation and an award winning, 3 AA rosette restaurant. The hotel is the only AA Inspector’s Choice 4 red star hotel in Staffordshire. The hotel provides a sanctuary for its guests – the perfect place to stay whether you are visiting the area for business or pleasure. It is in a secluded, rural setting, yet just half a mile from the M6 toll road, making it quick and easy to reach the NEC, Birmingham, Stratford and the many other key towns in the Midlands and Staffordshire. The hotel combines traditional grandeur with well-maintained, modern amenities including free wi-fi access, air conditioning and ipod docking stations in all the bedrooms. The hotel is also a popular venue for conferences, meetings, weddings and other special occasions. Please visit the website for special offers.
Getting here and parking
On Main Roadway
Two miles south of Lichfield on the A38. The A5 interchange is less than a mile away and leads east to the M42 and west to the M6.
Booking Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking Telephone Number 01543 481494
- Menus are available in large print (14pt and over)
- Vegetarian options are available
- Vegan options are available
- Sugar free (diabetic) options are available
- Gluten free (coeliacs) options are available
- Lactose free (dairy free) options are available
- Low potassium options available
- Low sodium options available
- Nut free options available
How many steps (if any) does the entrance have